vrijdag 1 juli 2016

Podcast #36 Phil Bagge: Computing in the UK


In my 36th podcast I am talking to Phil Bagge, primary school teacher, but also computing inspector/advisor in the UK. In my first international (and English spoken) podcast we talk about the subject computing, what it entails and how it develops in the UK. We discuss the why and how of computing for young children. Looking at computing in the UK, there are certain lessons to be learned for education in the Netherlands.

The following sources are mentioned in the podcast:

Listen to our conversation via Soundcloud.com or press play below. I apologize for my rusty English...




You can subscribe to my podcast in the iTunes store, your personal podcast app or via Soundcloud.com by searching for Don Zuiderman. Comments are much appreciated, either on this blogpost or on Twitter (@Baggiepr and @donzuiderman).
Reviews in the iTunes Store are much appreciated. If you enjoyed this podcast, please share it with others!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten